You are a leader who feels frustrated because you’re not achieving what you want, and you and your organisation are missing out. We will partner you on your journey to break through the obstacles and give you clarity, confidence and commitment to a future where you will feel fully alive, be yourself and exercise the fully powerful you.
It’s your journey, but we can act as your partner because we’ve probably travelled many bits of it ourselves.
Current and recent work:
- partnering the head of a technology company with regard to finding a more effective way of selling its transport operation solution to schools
- working with two of the partners at a strategy consultancy to consider how to build their impact in the education space
- helping a CEO negotiate a better solution to how she and her board work together more effectively
- working with the head of a leading independent school to articulate her strategy more effectively with her board of governors
- partnering the CEO of a disability charity to plan the next stage of her career and ensure she left a strong team in place when she moved on
- Working with the MD of a company to help it find its independence from a larger group and build its future strategy
- Leading an enquiry with a senior political adviser into the rationale behind a school closure for the Board of Education of a Church of England Diocese
- Acting as board adviser to an energy company that has recently reversed into an AIM-listed company, in regard to its work with schools
- Through working as a non-executive director, advising a leading provider of back office services to schools
- Coaching (via Zoom) the MD and founder of a holiday company based in Edinburgh
- Coaching the CEO of an influential charity within the training and development sector
- Coaching and advising the senior team of an SME
- Collaborating with three others (and the publisher) on a book that aims to help leaders of organisations get the best out of their teams: (https://www.johncattbookshop.com/honk-when-teams-come-together-organisations-fly)
Fergal consistently crisps up my thinking. I leave his sessions energised, clear and confident with my thoughts disentangled. He finds a perfect balance of giving me space to reflect and helping me find new perspectives, not least through some phenomenally helpful reading recommendations! Thoroughly and unreservedly recommended.
The Latest Posts